Alaina's Home Tour (Live Creating Yourself)

    Hello everyone! How's your Monday so far?? It's been cloudy & sprinkling here in Las Vegas, definitely very unusual weather for this part of the country. However, this post below has made my day a little sunnier! I'm so excited to bring you this home tour by Alaina from Live Creating YourselfShe has allowed me to share her cozy Chicago home with all of you!  Below she explains the details of her lovely living space.


    "I've been collecting pieces for the past two years. The only store-bought, full-priced items my boyfriend and I bought that are not from IKEA are the vertical bookshelves in my office. They are from West Elm and no longer available. Same goes for the tree branch end table in the living room which is from Target and is available. The West Elm tripod lamp in the living room was a gift from a friend. The rug and sofa in the living room are ALSO from West Elm, but we bought them used on Craigslist. Other rugs are IKEA and the zebra rug in the bedroom was on sale at Pottery Barn."

    (click photos for larger images)





    Dining Room & Living Room:
    The dining room chairs cost me $70 - I painted them grey and reupholstered them myself. The dining room table is an antique & cost only $50 - also CraigsList. The bar is IKEA Expedit.  



    Most pillows and accessories are West Elm sale items with a few thrift store items thrown in the mix. The place settings are a mix of Williams-Sonoma Apilco Traditional and West Elm Pure Square.



    below: her colorful inspiration board




    Below: Living room Art by Alaina 



    below: her stylishly decorated home office





      images by Alaina



Post Title

Alaina's Home Tour (Live Creating Yourself)


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/03/alaina-home-tour-live-creating-yourself.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive