Reader shares her home....

    I love hearing from READER from all over the world & I try to respond to as many people as possible, even if it's 2 weeks later. Normally, it doesn't take me that long....(I admit, my inbox can get pretty full). One of my FAVORITE emails are from readers emailing me pics of their home! Below is Jillian's home, she wanted me to share it with all of you! If you have an interesting & nicely decorated home you think my readers would love, shoot me an email. I get lots of submissions so I may not be able to post them all. Enjoy!


    (click pics for larger image)









    images above by jillian buechi


    The office photo below is from another one of my readers, Lindsay Leggett's home. She sent this pic of her home office today & I thought it was just lovely! 





Post Title

Reader shares her home....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/03/reader-shares-her-home.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive