Photographer Becky Kimball's Home....

    Photographer, Becky Kimball sent over these pictures of her home to share here on Made By Girl. I love how she's given each room an interesting look by adding accessories or wallpaper.  After looking at these pics, I want to go & buy a mirrored dresser and a ghost chair! I feel so inspired....

    Becky is also an accomplished photographer, hence why these photos are so beautifully shot. You can also see a ton of her work here via her blog, "All That I Love".












    images by becky kimball


Post Title

Photographer Becky Kimball's Home....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/03/photographer-becky-kimball-home.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive