Keeping my EYE on.....

    There are days, I wish I could re-design MY HOME. Move around furniture, or just sell what I have & start new! I think I feel like this just about every 3months. Is that so bad? It may have to do with the fact that I frequent so many blogs and that gets my creative juices flowing.  My husband wonders why I like to change things up so much....I tell him. "Hey, at least it's just furniture & not you." Ha! He laughs.  

    But IT'S TRUE....If I had the time, I would shop every 3 - 4 months for my home!  I love the feel of a NEW sofa, a new coffee table, new book, a lamp & so forth. How about you? Maybe in a dream world we would all be able to afford new furniture every time we wanted it & somehow magically get rid of the old stuff (if you couldn't sell it). Here are items I'm keeping my eye on, although I have already purchased 2 things from this list. Enjoy your weekend! 



    tufted headboard by wake up frankie
     throw by west elm



    sheepskin rug IKEA

    image above here











Post Title

Keeping my EYE on.....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/03/keeping-my-eye-on.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive