Layers of Meaning... DIY Chevron Wall

    I've seen quite a few people painting chevron patterns on their walls....& yes, I like it! Maria from Layers of Meaning & her husband have done just that by taking on this DIY project.  Personally, I think it creates an interesting impact to her living room...and perhaps in my next home, I will think of trying something similar. 


    This is a great option for those of you who are SCARED to death of wallpaper!! I know this process of painting stripes, chevrons etc. may take a awhile, but from Maria's results I think it's well worth it! You can ALWAYS paint over it if you don't like it right??  And for all you MARRIED ladies....ask your husbands for a helping hand.  You can see all the pics & read more about it on her blog








Post Title

Layers of Meaning... DIY Chevron Wall


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/03/layers-of-meaning-diy-chevron-wall.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive