Style at Home Magazine....

    I'm sure many of you heave heard of Style at Home magazine, especially my Canadian readers, since it's a Canadian mag. I can't believe I hadn't blogged about this publication before...especially with their website being so full of beautiful (and large) photos! This particular home (below) on their website really stood out to me...dark wood floors, large windows, white walls and so on.  It's the kind of home I dream of when I close my eyes. Well, it's one of many....


    Do any of you own any issues of Style at Home?? What do you think of the magazine? 








    via : style at home


    photography by Janis Nicolay  







Post Title

Style at Home Magazine....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/03/style-at-home-magazine.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive