Special Ad Rate for Small Businesses & Bloggers...



    Whether you run an ETSY or an online shop...OR if you just want to promote your own blog, this is a great opportunity to get you seen!  My blog attracts LOTS of readers from all over the world & every so often I highlight my sponsors within my postings!   

    Take advantage of 'one of our lowest advertising rates ever' before the rest of the slots fill up!  If interested, please email me at: jen@madebygirl.com  

    We also have rates for text links if you're interested.  Email me for more info!

    *(button ads must be 120x120 in size)*


Post Title

Special Ad Rate for Small Businesses & Bloggers...


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/03/special-ad-rate-for-small-businesses.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive