NY Social Diary Interviews Sixx Design...

    I know I've blogged about Sixx Design's husband & wife team before... but I wanted to direct you to this recent interview they did for New York Social Diary.  In the interview they highlight the art & furniture pieces throughout their home and even talk about how much they paid for their current townhouse in NY.  I can definitely see Cortney & Robert heading straight to the top & being a household name very soon! For more pics & to read the interview go to New York Social Diary for more.









    images by Jeffrey Hirsch

Post Title

NY Social Diary Interviews Sixx Design...


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/03/ny-social-diary-interviews-sixx-design.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive