Calypso St. Barth Home Accessories....

    If you're looking for interesting rugs for your home Calypso St. Barth has several beautiful selections. My favorites are the Zig Zag Jaipuri (of course) and the Pushkar Jaipuri.  I love that the Zig Zag comes in a size as large as 9"x12" - that would DEFINITELY cover a lot of space! The accessories at Calypso aren't far behind on my list, the poufs come in a few different patterns and you'll also find the COOLEST tray ever, the Workaholic Tray (designed by Olivia Song). This tray would look great just about anywhere I bet! I can see it in a bathroom with all my perfumes & hand lotions!  

    If you're like me and like seeing things in person....this shop is located in Soho, New York for all you New Yorkers or those visiting the NYC area!

    So, tell us...have you ever shopped at Calypso? What did you buy?

    images via calypso



Post Title

Calypso St. Barth Home Accessories....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/07/calypso-st-barth-home-accessories.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive