Toronto High Rise Living.....(on Made By Girl)

    Hello everyone! It seems like FOREVER since I've blogged -but in reality it's only been a couple days! I've missed all of you, and yes, I've been reading your comments. Thank you for the antique shops you all posted & if you haven't done so yet, please post the good ones in your town! OMG! Texas was VERY H-U-M-I-D, I had no idea! However, the Colorado weather was quite nice in comparison.

    As many of you know, I am a FAN of the NY Times & love their home & garden section! It's where you can find info and pics on homes from all around the country. Homes such as this one in TORONTO. Any of you from there? I visited Toronto about 10 years ago (too long, must go back) & was very impressed with it!  It reminded me of New York in a way & there was never a shortage of things to do there...that's for sure!  I heard they have some amazing condos as well....let me know what you think of Toronto & of this AMAZING home that is inspiring me to go back & visit!!








Post Title

Toronto High Rise Living.....(on Made By Girl)


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/07/toronto-high-rise-livingon-made-by-girl.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive