A "WOW" home in Malaysia...

    Whenever I think of Malaysia, I don't often think of gorgeous homes....instead I think of beautiful beaches and vacation getaways.  So, when I came across this home via the New York Times I was taken aback! I am also really impressed by the artwork as well as the furniture within this apartment...and I bet the view from that balcony is breathtaking. The owners of this condo are quite fortunate indeed! 
     
    Does anyone out there live in Malaysia? or stayed in a gorgeous place in Malaysia? Let us know what your experience has been like there?









    images via nytimes


    by jen ramos



Post Title

A "WOW" home in Malaysia...


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/07/home-in-malaysia.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive