A Reader's Home in Stockholm....

    I was so HAPPY to receive an email from one of my readers pointing me to pictures of her home, (which both her & her family built in Stockholm). However, this beautiful home is NOW on the market, but Susanne is still so proud of it she wanted to share it with all of you! I have to say my favorite part of her home is the kitchen...with unique with modern cabinetry & black walls on one side.


    Some may find the rest of the home a bit too stark for their taste, but I always believe you can DECORATE white walls with colorful artwork! For those of you living in her area, you can view the listing for the house here.













    thanks susanne!

Post Title

A Reader's Home in Stockholm....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/07/reader-home-in-stockholm.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive