Home via New York Times

    Hello everyone! The 4th of July will be here once again....any plans?? As for me, we'll be flying out of town and leaving a friend to take care of the dogs here at home. But on the morning of the 4th, I head to church, then later volunteering at the soup kitchen for the homeless.  I may have jam packed my schedule on the 4th, so I guess I'll have to pack on the 2nd! 


    A few weeks ago this particular home was featured in the New York Times & I was amazed at how de-cluttered it was. I mean, it's almost like minimalism, although not quite reduced to its necessary elements. As for me, I love ART too much to have so many blank walls, so I'd have to add more! However, the artwork that did catch my eye was their Mick Jagger (Warhol) print....one of my all-time favorite Warhol pieces. 

      Is your home similar or do you have a lot more items?








    images via ny times




Post Title

Home via New York Times


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/07/home-via-new-york-times.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive