New at West Elm.....(Via Made by Girl)

    Have you caught a glimpse of the newest items at West Elm?? I haven't visited my local store in a few weeks so I haven't even seen all these items below yet! After surfing through their site today, these are some of the items I've chosen as "MUST- ADD to my wish-list". (Oh my!!! Especially that headboard) 

    I will DEFINITELY be making a trip there this weekend to pick a few things up!

    Have you purchased any of the newest products at West Elm? What did you buy recently?  

    And how about those Ikat curtains above? I think they should add more than just two color options. In fact I would LOVE to see it in black & white Ikat.




    images via west elm

    Have you purchased any of the newest products at West Elm? What did you buy recently? 



Post Title

→

New at West Elm.....(Via Made by Girl)


Post URL

→

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/07/new-at-west-elmvia-made-by-girl.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive