New at West Elm.....(Via Made by Girl)

    Have you caught a glimpse of the newest items at West Elm?? I haven't visited my local store in a few weeks so I haven't even seen all these items below yet! After surfing through their site today, these are some of the items I've chosen as "MUST- ADD to my wish-list". (Oh my!!! Especially that headboard) 

    I will DEFINITELY be making a trip there this weekend to pick a few things up!

    Have you purchased any of the newest products at West Elm? What did you buy recently?  

    And how about those Ikat curtains above? I think they should add more than just two color options. In fact I would LOVE to see it in black & white Ikat.




    images via west elm

    Have you purchased any of the newest products at West Elm? What did you buy recently? 



Post Title

New at West Elm.....(Via Made by Girl)


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/07/new-at-west-elmvia-made-by-girl.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive