Finally.....from my Wishlist....

    Interesting weekend I must say.....it was 112 degrees on Saturday & our A/C decided to STOP working!! In other words, it wasn't blowing cold air, and the house got up to 89 degrees at night! Sleeping was a challenge & we had to wet the dogs down so they would stay cool. We are hoping to get this problem resolved today. 

    It's amazing how so many of us can take something like A/C for granted until we don't have it. Trust me, I am now going to be thanking God when I feel that cool breeze coming out of these vents!

    On a H-A-P-P-I-E-R note....I'm sure MANY of you have seen the Hicks Pendant lights by Thomas O'Brien and have been drooling over them like I have! This pendant has been on my wish list for quite some time! So, I finally purchased 2 of them (exactly like in the pics below) and will be super excited to get them in a few weeks! My DREAM kitchen may be around the corner and the pendants will hopefully fit right in! Available at Circa Lighting.


    Do any of you have these lights? Where did you hang them? Please feel free to tell me what you think of them.

    image via style at home 
    photograph by Donna Griffith

    image below of nicole's kitchen via her blog sketch 42 blog



    click on pics for larger image

Post Title

Finally.....from my Wishlist....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/07/finallyfrom-my-wishlist.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive