Lamps Plus....Gorgeous Selection of Lighting!

    I CAN'T stop thinking about the chandeliers that Jenna Lyons has hanging in her amazing town house (which I blogged about here).  You know the one right? I'm VERY aware that she probably paid a ton $$ for hers, but me, I'm looking for something just as beautiful with a smaller price tag!


    So, I came across Lamps Plus and after searching through their large selection I found these below. Can you tell which is my favorite??? Yes, the one that looks almost exactly like Jenna's. So yes, I think I want it. 

    If you're shopping for lighting, check out Lamps Plus. They have a ton of interesting chandeliers at AFFORDABLE prices!
















    images via lamps plus


Post Title

Lamps Plus....Gorgeous Selection of Lighting!


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/07/lamps-plusgorgeous-selection-of.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive