Stylish BABY Slings.....

    Bronwen handcrafted shop sells the cutest baby slings!! Truly STYLISH for those stylish mothers who love to coordinate their outfits. Made of silks, organic cotton, linen and even Marimekko fabrics!  I'm not sure if the shop is open, but it looks like they are still taking custom orders via email if you're interested in any of these slings below!


    They have a LARGE collection if you look through their sold orders section. I picked my 2 favorites below, those are the two I'd buy if I had a little one!

    Could you see yourself sporting your baby in one of these??



Post Title

Stylish BABY Slings.....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/07/stylish-baby-slings.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive