Your Fear of Color ..... (Marie Claire Maison)

    Experimenting with new paint colors in your home can be scary right? Most of us think, it may not always turn out the way we want it to. That may be the reason so many people FEAR using color in their homes! As for me, I'm NOT much of a color-on-the-wall type gal (I used to be). I've experimented with a deep red, black , dark brown and even pink in my home!  However, these days I like to stick to all white & accentuate my walls with colorful artwork instead. 


    Then I SWEAR, there are days I look through sites like Marie Claire Maison & wonder if I should ADD some color to my walls....they do it so well! Sometimes, I think if you just let go of your FEARS you can REALLY experience what it's like to be free. So, let go of that fear & buy that paint color you've been wanting for so long, paint that wall or room & see how you feel after wards. Who knows, you may just LOVE it!












Post Title

Your Fear of Color ..... (Marie Claire Maison)


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/07/your-fear-of-color-marie-claire-maison.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive