Kelli's Home Office Makeover....(on Made By Girl)

    Kelli France, a (Colorado Springs baby photographer) over at France Photography blog sent us her office makeover pics and what a DIFFERENCE she made! If you don't believe me, check out the before pics here.  In Kelli's own words," My goal was to make it look clean, fresh, happy, pretty and functional.  It was difficult to do because not only do I work in there but my husband & kids like to be on the other computer AND I needed space for my Presentation Artist to package orders and frame prints.  This is a tiny room so I had to utilize EVERY square inch." 

    For her new space, she purchased the coolest desk ever- the white Parsons desk by West Elm! It's the same desk I have in my office & guess what??!?  It's now on SALE! Kelli did a great job & she let me know that my office was a huge inspiration for her. I'm quite flattered! Head over to her blog & check out the before pics as well. Enjoy! 

    (click on pics for larger images)










    images by kelli france



Post Title

Kelli's Home Office Makeover....(on Made By Girl)


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/07/kelli-home-office-makeoveron-made-by.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive