DIY Inspiration or Bulletin board....

    I love a good DIY project! Don't you? Especially with photos.  At this time, I'm working on my own DIY as you may recall me posting about it here. I'm about 80% done with it.....and yes, I will be posting pics of the before & after on my blog for all of you to see.  

    Speaking of DIY, here's a really cool one I think you'll enjoy!  Laura, from The Order Obsessed blog did a DIY over-sized bulletin board.  It looks so chic & is very useful for tacking up all kind of things, like reminders, inspiration pics, love notes from your significant other & more! To learn how Laura made hers, go here. Thank you Laura for sharing yours with us! I'm sure we can all be INSPIRED by other people's inspiration boards!

    P.S. - Feel free to leave the link to your board in the comments, I would definitely love to take a look at them!


    How about you? Do you currently have a bulletin board or inspiration board??  Did you make it yourself? 




Post Title

DIY Inspiration or Bulletin board....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/02/diy-inspiration-or-bulletin-board.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive