A few things from my January wedding...

    So, as most of you know....I was married in January.  I posted a little about my $200 dress here but I also wanted to share a few other items from the wedding! I really love accessories, they definitely complete an outfit. I was so glad when I found these (below).  Oh! and we also had a cute little ring cushion for our rings designed by Anna Whitford.

     hair piece: Isabella old Hollywood Crystal Rhinestone by Feather and frills

    my 8 1/2 shoes by Stuart Weitzman

    bracelet by Ann Taylor

    custom heart embroidery by miniature rhino blogged about here





    ring cushion by Anna Whitford


    (To be continued)....

    images: jen ramos




Post Title

A few things from my January wedding...


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/02/few-things-from-my-january-wedding.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive