Interior Design books ....My Weakness.

    When was the last time you bought a good coffee table book? I feel like I'm ALWAYS BUYING one or two books month. Whether they are old or new releases...I buy them.  It's one of my weaknesses, what can I say? Below are a few I purchased this month.

    Books Do Furnish A Room by Leslie Geddes-Brown
    The title of this book alone.... stretched across the page drew me in! This book reveals how books can enhance the look & atmosphere of any home. It talks about different ways of arranging as well as stylish storage & lighting solutions. My favorite part was the tips it provided on how to combine books with other objects in the home - giving it some added interest! 
    Published by Merrell



    Glamorous Rooms by Jan Showers
    with foreword by Michael Kors.


    And to my surprise, look what was peeking under the Glamorous Rooms jacket cover !! Don't you just love this faux leopard print? Very CHIC!



    Monochrome by Paula Rice Jackson
    Published by Random House Books



    I'm still WAITING for the arrival of 3 or 4 more books. They really put me in a good mood and of course I love to share these titles with all of you!  If you're shopping for coffee table books, I'd definitely recommend either of these.




    Are you fascinated with books too?  Do you have any of these?  I'm a real SUCKER for interior design books, especially if it has an appealing photo on the cover!  The Glamorous Rooms cover really did it for me, I had to get it for my collection! 




    images by jen ramos 


Post Title

Interior Design books ....My Weakness.


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/02/interior-design-books-my-weakness.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive