Interior Designer Julie Richard's Home Tour

    I'm so excited to share Julie Richard's home with all of you. She is an Interior Designer based out of Salem, MA & was gracious enough to send some pics my way.  I feel very drawn to her work, she's got such a great eye for design & color!  She'll soon be launching her interior design site, Shelter and I'm very much anticipating it's arrival online!  

    Julie also teaches ID at two area colleges in Massachusetts. Lucky students! I took a few courses in Interior Design in the past & I can assure you my teacher didn't have a portfolio that looked anything like Julie's.... or I probably would have stuck to the program! You can also view her blog, which is filled with all kind of goodies! 

    (click on photos for larger image)









    images by Molly Ferguson




Post Title

Interior Designer Julie Richard's Home Tour


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/02/interior-designer-julie-richard-home.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive