My DIY home office renovation begins.....

    Below is the BEFORE pic of my home office...not so pretty huh? I also have a production studio as well, but you'll rarely see pictures of it....It's very plain & boring! For now, let's stick to my main home office (below) where I look forward to creating a PRETTIER & more presentable workspace! I truly believe it's important to have an office that INSPIRES you....& that it is why I chose to take on this project. Wish me luck!


    images: Jen Ramos of Made By Girl


    To be Continued...


      Are you currently renovating a space in your home? If so, which area?


Post Title

My DIY home office renovation begins.....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-diy-home-office-renovation-begins.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive