Dottie Angel Home Tour....

    Here's a lovely home brought to us by Tif at Dottie Angel blog.  I love how she manages to add so many personal & unique touches throughout her home. It's cozy & inviting, reminds me of my best friend's home. She always found ways to decorate it by sewing little items like pillow covers, throws & blankets for her bedroom!  I always admired her.  I LOVE the use of the Orla Kiely Flower Blossom wallpaper in her living room!  It was actually one of the wallpapers I was considering for my office before I decided on this one.  For more of her home check out her Flick'r page.


    images: dottie angel


Post Title

Dottie Angel Home Tour....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/02/dottie-angel-home-tour.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive