Food on Etsy? that's right!

    Did you know you could sell food via Etsy??  I had no idea until a few months ago!  In my mind, Etsy has always been a handmade place to shop for handmade items like artwork, handbags, clothing, paper good etc. Well, apparently that's not the case.  Yesterday, I came across The Cupcake Mint,  (and I wasn't searching for food) but,  I was really impressed! 

    The food looks delicious & the fact that they have nice bright pictures helps a lot....SMART.  I instantly smelled frosting & could almost taste the dessert in the pics! Congrats to The Cupcake Mint for making food on Etsy successful! Below are some of the ones I'd love to try!

    How about you, were you aware people could sell food on Etsy? Would you consider buying food on Etsy?


    images: the cupcake mint


    How about you, were you aware people could sell food on Etsy? Would you consider buying food on Etsy?


Post Title

Food on Etsy? that's right!


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/02/food-on-etsy-that-right.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive