Sara Norris Photography.....

    Sara Norris is a breath of fresh air in my busy week. Her photos make me happy....reminding me of moments I would daydream as a child.  The images I'd see in my mind...especially the hot air balloons, I used to love those! She shoots out of New Mexico & has a ton of work available to purchase via her Etsy shop.  

    I hope these images will take you into the weekend with a smile.  Enjoy your Valentine's Day everyone & thanks for dropping in to read my blog.

    Don't you just love her style??


    images: sara norris  

Post Title

Sara Norris Photography.....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/02/sara-norris-photography.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive