Handbags Inpired by Marc Jacobs & more....

    Ok ladies, we all love handbags right?  Well, after seeing this post on Le Musings of Moi blog, I emailed Summer & asked about her super cute purse!  She pointed me to Fashion Junkee, a site that sells handbags inspired by famous designers such as: Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Bottega Veneta, Prada & more!  I ended up buying the Marc Jacobs (inspired) black chain handbag!  The reason why most of these bags are so affordable is because:
    1. They aren't real leather & 2. they aren't designed by the 'actual' designer.  


    Of course they aren't the real thing,  but there are times some people want to be practical!  If I had purchased a REAL designer handbag every time I bought a bag, I'D HAVE 35 DESIGNER BAGS in my closet right now!!  Now that's a lot of money $$$$.  So, I usually try to buy low some days & high others... 

    How about you?  Do you own lots of designer purses?  How many total purses do you have??





     




     







Post Title

Handbags Inpired by Marc Jacobs & more....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/02/handbags-inpired-by-marc-jacobs-more.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive