All White DREAM Kitchen....Elle Decor

    I CONSTANTLY have dreams of an all white kitchen someday! Here is my list of MUST haves: Carrera marble on a center island, Sub Zero fridge, Thermador range or rangetop, wood floors, a cappuccino station, a built-in wine cooler for guests & amazing recessed & pendant lighting! My inspiration comes from a gallery posted on Elle Decor's site called 'white kitchens' which I ran into yesterday! Enjoy... 

    Do you have a dream kitchen?? What does yours look like?











    images elle decor

    Do you have a dream kitchen?? What does yours look like?

    Enjoy your Easter weekend everyone oxoxo!

Post Title

All White DREAM Kitchen....Elle Decor


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/04/all-white-dream-kitchenelle-decor.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive