Latest Book Purchase: "Colors For Your Home." VERY handy!

    Ok, if you're thinking about PAINTING a room in your home but are struggling with selecting the RIGHT color, this book, "Colors For Your Home" definitely helps! Even though it's not a new book, I bought it this weekend and am already excited to start a new painting project!


    I have to say, I REALLY love that there are more than 300 paint formulas featured in this book that are often used by interior designers. (I'm sure will make your choice a lot easier). The book is brought to you by House Beautiful Magazine so I'm sure you won't be disappointed.






    images by jen ramos


Post Title

Latest Book Purchase: "Colors For Your Home." VERY handy!


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/04/latest-book-purchase-for-your-home-very.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive