Maria, from John's Journal (Home Tour)....

    This Friday I'd like to share another home tour brought to you by the lovely Maria of John's Journal blog.  I noticed right away that she has the same West Elm ZIG ZAG carpet that I do, it's by far one of my faves! Also, do you notice the cool zebra print console table? It's a DIY project she did!  You can learn more about how she made it and where she purchased some of the items here. 

    Thank you Maria for sharing your home with us. If you have a home you'd like to share here on Made By Girl, please email me and I'll let you know what I think.















    images by maria

    Enjoy your weekend!


Post Title

Maria, from John's Journal (Home Tour)....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/04/maria-from-john-journal-home-tour.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive