Stair Runners....whatcha' think??

    I've been so fascinated with stair runners lately. I'd love to have my own stairs painted all white with an espresso runner going from top to bottom. I realize this is probably a DIY project I could try since my staircase has that CRAPPY long pile carpet....who the heck thought of putting that on these stairs?? Seriously, I cannot stand long pile carpet on stairs! 

     Anyway, I am just going to make it a point to deal with having a nice staircase in my next home & leave this one alone.  Sometimes things are so UGLY you just don't want to bother....oh, and did I mention this isn't my DREAM home, so why spend the money right now?  Ok, I'll stop ranting and show you my wish for my future staircase. 

    Would you consider placing a runner on your staircase as DIY project? Have you ever used runners on your stairs?? Where did you buy your runners?


    photo above: stylist Lucyina Moodie



    via house to home uk




    above via decorpad




    above via living etc


    above via natural rugs



    or you can forget the runner and paint it on the stairs. I think this look would go best with an all white staircase as shown above.


    above via apartment therapy

Post Title

Stair Runners....whatcha' think??


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/04/stair-runnerswhatcha-think.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive