DESIGN Your Life.......

    I recently participated in a series called Design Your Life by jewelry designer & blogger Jess Constable. She's featured other women such as Holly from Decor8, designer, Summer Thornton & more! In the 'Design Your Life' series each woman describes 6-8 INTENTIONS they have for their life and how she 'designs HER life' around those intentions.  I admit, this made me think a lot... but it also reminded me of the things in my life that are important. 


    You can read my intentions here & please leave your comment on Jess's site about what you thought




    P.S. Also, Jess has a cool jewelry line you can view via her site.



Post Title

DESIGN Your Life.......


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/04/design-your-life.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive