New from Lonny Magazine....

    Here's a great start to a new week with the newest issue of Lonny Magazine! In this issue we get a great look at Michelle's (editor in chief) new apartment! My favorite is the dining area! I've been wanting to re-upholster my current dining table chairs in a black & white STRIPED fabric and after seeing Michelle's I am sooo INSPIRED!  However, I would have to re-paint my chairs, they definitely need a bit of a PAINT face-lift.

    If I'm feeling LAZY & don't want to take on the DIY, I can just buy the chairs ALREADY upholstered in a striped blk & white fabric directly from Ballard DesignsSomething to keep in mind...hmmm.  Ballard is great, I'm a big fan of their site, especially their chair collection. Have a great Monday and thanks to Michelle Adams once again for giving us all this eye-candy!











Post Title

New from Lonny Magazine....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/04/new-from-lonny-magazine.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive