Dreaming About Jonathan Adler Furniture.....

    Jonathan Adler's site carries some of my favorite pieces of furniture, Ok...I've said that about many other sites... but his items are just so CHIC! Is that the word I'm looking for?? Well whatever it is, it's the type of furniture that makes your home feel like a page in a magazine! My favorite is this Lampert Sofa which is also available in other fabric options, a BIG +++  .  

     Do any of you own any Jonathan Adler furniture?? 

    Please tell us what you like about it. I'll be reading the comments as always...











Post Title

Dreaming About Jonathan Adler Furniture.....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/04/dreaming-about-jonathan-adler-furniture.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive