Seriously, i L-O-V-E Fridays.

    I'll be pretty busy this weekend, but will be taking time out to hit the bookstore & see if they have the May issue of Canadian House and Home! As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm looking forward to seeing Anna Spiro's colorful home featured on like 6 pages!  And how about this weather??? WOW! the sun is shining here in LAS VEGAS today & not a cloud in the sky! Don't you just love Sunny Days?? I definitely do, even though we don't have beaches in the desert, we have plenty of pools we can enjoy.
    So, what will you be doing this weekend?? Any plans??


    image above by jen ramos - 
    cappuccino made by me with my Tassimo


    image below of Anna's home by Simon Kenny


Post Title

Seriously, i L-O-V-E Fridays.


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/04/seriously-i-l-o-v-e-fridays.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive