Before Sex & The City, there was 'Carrie's Diaries'...

    I pre-ordered this book back in December of 2009 and it finally arrived yesterday! Good thing, because I'm so excited to start reading it. Carrie's Diaries by Candace Bushnell, is all about Carrie before SEX & The City....and how about this book jacket? Isn't this the prettiest you've ever seen? I'm sooo looking forward to seeing the NEW Sex & the City film this May & hopefully I'll finish this book before then! 

    You can order your copy of 'Carrie's Diaries' here.


    Anyone else have this book yet??



    image by jen ramos




Post Title

Before Sex & The City, there was 'Carrie's Diaries'...


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/04/before-sex-city-there-was-diaries.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive