My Latest ZGallerie Purchases...

    I went by ZGallerie this past weekend and bought the saber tooth tiger skull (of course it's not real) as well as a few of the crystal perfume bottles.  I like the idea of having one or two unexpected items in my home. And how about these cool Biscayne coaster set? I had to get these because my coffee table desperately needed them! Also, while at ZGallerie there were two pieces of artwork that I wanted (but didn't end up buying).


    This colorful piece (Collective) by Jodi Fuchs & of course my favorite, Butterflies in Flight 2  by Jennifer Goldberger.  I hope to be back to buy at least one of those art pieces.... I just haven't made up my mind if I want to SPEND the $299......YET! 




    images by jen ramos




Post Title

My Latest ZGallerie Purchases...


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-latest-zgallerie-purchases.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive