Kitchen Trends....Miele Automatic Coffee Maker

    I love NEW kitchen trends....well, not all trends. However, Miele has designed a really nice high-end machine that is scratch resistant and anti-fingerprint. Love it already....oh and of course it makes cappuccinos! (my fave) This machine uses the Nespresso capsule coffee system and for all you cappuccino LOVERS, Miele has designed a unique cup for frothing the milk!

    Also, you don't need a special connection for this built-in machine, it does EVERYTHING right from it's central piece. I'm hoping I will own one of these for my home (one day). Of course,  I would then blog about it with reviews & let you know what I thought.  :) They aren't cheap though, one of these bad boys will run you about $2400! That is what you'll have to pay if you want the VERY best at a push of a button!


    Do you own a Miele or other automatic built-in coffee machine? If so, how do you like yours??



    images miele

Post Title

Kitchen Trends....Miele Automatic Coffee Maker


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/04/kitchen-trendsmiele-automatic-coffee.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive