My Latest West Elm Purchase.....

    Got a new cushion (which was on SALE) from West Elm and I also picked up their hand knit throw which is soo amazingly soft! I had been contemplating on getting this for awhile now & it's finally on the sofa. A couple years ago I really wasn't into West Elm, it's amazing how my taste has evolved. Now, I can't get enough of their store! The sheepskin throw hanging on the back of my sofa is from Ebay, I ordered two of them  ....they're the ones from IKEA. 

    Have you purchased anything from West Elm lately? If so, what?

    (click on photo for larger image)
     

    image by jen ramos

     

Post Title

My Latest West Elm Purchase.....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-latest-west-elm-purchase.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive