At My Local Consignment Store...

    Today I went to a local consignment shop here in town. I've been there about a DOZEN times & I've only walked out with one item, my dining table. This time, I saw quite a few items I liked....including two nightstands that I envisioned painted in white! The handles were so pretty, but the size of the night stand was a bit wider than most I've seen out there. 

    Below are some of the items I really liked... unfortunately this time, I didn't end up buying anything! Maybe I'll go back this weekend.

    So, what do you think of consignment shops? Do you have some in your area? Do you shop there? 


    Above are the night stands I was telling you about above. The handles are what really drew me in! What do you think of these? Can you see them painted white??


     

     
     

    This mirror was super pretty, but I have no idea where I would put it!!

     
     I absolutely adored this fixture below...because I figured i could buy some crystal beads and make it look more like an empire chandelier....don't you think??

     

     How cool is this RED chandelier?

     

    What do you think? Should I go back & get any of these items? Don't you hate that feeling! You walk out of a shop, get home & you're still thinking of a specific item you saw in a store! 


    images from my iphone


Post Title

At My Local Consignment Store...


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/06/at-my-local-consignment-store.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive