Atelier Eva Juliet Prints.....

    I've run across several Etsy shops and artwork on Etsy that I really loved...this particular shop, Atelier Eva Juliet happens to carry one of my favorites. They have a print that reads, "it's never too late" (to be what you want to be), a very appropriate & positive message. You can view that print here as well. 

    Hope you all enjoyed your weekend....my leg is still in SICK MODE, so I'm trying to rest as much as possible, which means not walking around too much. Talk to you in a bit!




    images via eva juliet



Post Title

Atelier Eva Juliet Prints.....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/05/atelier-eva-juliet-prints.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive