Garden House Designs...Coolest Patio Furnture

    I really LOVE the idea of bringing beautiful interior fabrics and colors to the outdoors.  Is it just me... or do we rarely ever see COOL patio furniture?? I'm really drawn to interesting patio furniture, what a great idea right?

    Well, Gardenhouse has captured this idea quite nicely. They have a vast collection of vintage pieces with a modern twist to suit both your indoor and outdoor areas. I was really impressed when they sent me this email introducing me to their shop. I can definitely see any of these designs in my patio, especially for entertaining! 


    How about you.... Would you consider buying furniture like this for your outdoor space?








     


    images via gardenhouse




Post Title

Garden House Designs...Coolest Patio Furnture


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/05/garden-house-designscoolest-patio.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive