Glimpse of my Spa Weekend Getaway....

    Hello everyone! I had an amazing SPA weekend trip.....thank you for all your comments on the Ebay post! We just got back in town & I'm getting that CERTAIN feeling you get when you realize it's back to REALITY!!  OOOh, how I wish it had been a week-long trip instead.....

    Anyhow, here is a glimpse of the gorgeous weather my husband & I experienced while in Sedona, AZ.  We hit the pool, went hiking, had a few massages (spa treatment), walked around their historic town & ate at some really good restaurants (thanks to those who sent me recommendations via my Twitter). I almost got ATTACKED by a lizard while hiking and couldn't stop looking around for potential rattlesnakes... Ok, so I'm not the outdoors type, but I did try and enjoyed it.

    Hope you had a lovely weekend....did you do anything special?  


    (Please do not take images without permission)



    Enjoy the pics, I'll be back to blogging in a bit. 


Post Title

Glimpse of my Spa Weekend Getaway....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/05/glimpse-of-my-spa-weekend-getaway.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive