Beach Vintage Home Tour....

    Have you visited the Beach Vintage Blog? If not, you must check it out!  I was so mesmerized by all the vibrant photos and couldn't help but want to share some of Simone's lovely pics with all of you. 

    The author (Simone), lives in a pretty beach house in Australia which she furnished with items from secondhand stores and Ebay. Australia has always seemed like such a gorgeous country.... hopefully I will get to visit one day! Enjoy!


    Visit Beach Vintage Blog here.











    images via beach vintage


    So, glad that this week is passing by quickly...at least I think so! 
    I am looking forward to laying out in the sun this weekend, going to church, walking my dogs around town & making some artwork....oh yes,  and a little shopping! 


Post Title

Beach Vintage Home Tour....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/05/beach-vintage-home-tour.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive