Serena & Lily....

    Gorgeous FABRICS are always so uplifting BUT hard to come by! I was sent an email by the people over at Serena & Lily regarding their fabric collection and customizable headboard options . I love the idea that I could purchase a headboard and have it delivered in the fabric of my choice (via their shop). I noticed they also had an interesting collection of CHAIRS to be upholstered as you wish. 

    Feel free to browse their shop here and let me know what you like best. They also have a Bazaar section, which I found quite interesting...with several unique pieces I'm sure you'll love!



     


     





    images via serena and lily




Post Title

Serena & Lily....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/05/serena-lily.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive