House Beautiful Fabrics For Your Home .....

    Remember when I blogged about the "Colors For Your Home" book here?  Well, I was sent this book (House Beautiful Fabrics For Your Home) by Sterling Publishing and I have to say....it's just as helpful & informative! It talks about how to pull the look of a room together by selecting specific fabrics while providing a mix of practical information & INSPIRATION for the home decorator (like me)!  


    It also includes insider advice on how to THINK about color, pattern & palette. This, I admit I have trouble with...selecting the best pattern combos. They also have a great searchable swatch index you can flip through (very handy)....and lots more! I highly recommend this book! You can purchase copy here.

    Do any of you own this book?? How do you like it?








    images by jen ramos 



Post Title

House Beautiful Fabrics For Your Home .....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/05/house-beautiful-fabrics-for-your-home.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive