Modani....Finally, Louis-Style Chairs

    I've been searching for some relatively AFFORDABLE black or white Louis-style dining chairs for awhile now. After falling in LOVE with Michelle's dining chairs in Lonny Magazine, I finally came across Modani.  They are located in New York and sell an interesting collection of furniture pieces.  Everywhere else I looked, Louis style chairs were $350 & up! At Modani they run $219 each, I'm super excited about that! They also have the iconic Panton chair which also look pretty cool as dining chairs.


    Check out Modani's furniture and let me know what you think ...I have a feeling I'll be shopping here in the near future!


    (click photos for larger image)
















    images via modani





Post Title

Modani....Finally, Louis-Style Chairs


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/05/modanifinally-louis-style-chairs.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive