Hey Piggy.....by Harry Allen Designs

    I'm fascinated by original sculptures, so when I saw this piggy bank designed by Harry Allen I fell in LOVE!  It's not really a sculpture...it's a piggy bank made of resin & marble that holds up to $10,000 in dollar bills! However, I really think it would look great sitting in a bookshelf! The piggy comes in a variety of colors from gold to hot pink...BUT my favorite is the white one. If you love these as much as I do, you're in luck...you can actually purchase any of these Harry Allen designs at Areaware for anywhere between $95-$190! 

    images via areaware


Post Title

Hey Piggy.....by Harry Allen Designs


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/05/hey-piggyby-harry-allen-designs.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive