Erica of Moth Design...home tour

    Erica of Moth Design is letting us share these awesome images of her home. Erica is an Interior Designer and is passionate about all things design. I loved the fact that her & I have similar taste! We both love lots of WHITE! Did you notice the piggy bank by Harry Allen? I blogged about it here a few days back. Anyway, she has the same one I want! I will have to get it, it looks super cute in a home setting. 

    So what do you think of Erica's home? Do you also LOVE all the white? I know some people who can't stand white on white (i.e. Erica's wall mirror on white wall below), but I really think it works.


    NOTE:  I am NO longer on Facebook, I have deleted my account as it was hacked and messed with. (People writing mean things etc.) For ALL updates, you will just have to visit my blog. :) 


    Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend, see you Tuesday!

















    images via moth design




Post Title

Erica of Moth Design...home tour


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/05/erica-of-moth-designhome-tour.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive